Gate Small Groups
Small groups have one, simple purpose: to bring people together. We believe God created us to live in relationship with others and only then can we live the full life He intends for us. Sharing life through community is part of our design, but meaningful relationships aren’t always easy to find. That’s why small groups exist—to make these life-changing relationships relevant and accessible to you.
Leading a Small Group
Leading a small group isn’t about being perfect; it’s about serving others by giving them a place to connect. Hosting a group is simple—choose a topic that interests you and select a time and location to meet with others to share it. We give you essential tools to make your small group successful through Leadership Training and a directory where you can register your group so others can find it easily. We believe people’s lives are changed one semester at a time by moving one step toward Christ, and as a small group leader you get to play an important role in that process.
Leadership Training Dates
Leadership Development Series
This series gives you training and materials to help you move one step as a leader and make your group a great success.
Help your group move one step closer to Christ during the semester.
Gate Small Groups
Gate Small Groups are a Bible study, relationship building experience designed to help believers discover the abundant life that Jesus desires for them.
These are the "4-B" of our Gate Small Group
* Receiving God's free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ
* Holding to the truth found in the infallible Word of God
* Growing in faith by continually choosing to trust God
Believing is receiving God's free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ and growing in faith by holding to the infallible Word of God and choosing to continually trust Him.
* Committing to growing in relationship with others
* Contributing to the fulfillment of God's vision for OneGATE
* Celebrating the privileges of being a part of His blessed family
Belonging is growing in relationship with others as each person contributes to fulfilling God's vision for OneGATE Church and celebrates the privileges of being a part of His blessed family.
* Encouraged in the journey of doing life together with others
* Empowered by seeking things above in spiritual growth
* Submissive and sensitive to the Holy Spirit
Becoming is embracing the journey of transforming into the image of Christ by investing in spiritual disciplines and living a grace-filled life empowered by the Holy Spirit.
* Yourself by giving sacrificially to expand God's kingdom
* Partnering with God to reproduce Christ in others
* Answering the biblical call to a life of serving others